AUDIO-VISUAL EQUIPMENT LOAN WAIVER - SELKIRK COLLEGE LIBRARY
By checking out the equipment and related accessories, I understand:
- The loan period is 7 days
- A $15 late fee will be assessed for each day of portion thereof that the equipment is returned past its due date. Fines will be recorded on the borrower’s library record and may result in borrowing and registration restriction.
- That replacement costs are associated with each device if damaged or lost. The replacement costs for each device are listed here.
- I will reimburse Selkirk College for the cost of repairing / replacing this equipment and/or accessories if they are lost, stolen, or damaged while checked out on my library account.
- I will comply with the Selkirk College Responsible Use of College Facilities and Equipment policy.
- That any documents, photographs, recordings etc. created on or transferred to the device while in my possession will be erased from the device after its return. It is my responsibility to copy any documents, photographs, recordings etc. I wish to retain to another, separate storage medium before returning the device. The library is not responsible for storing, transferring or backing up this data.
- I agree that costs for any content I purchase for the equipment (Apps, music, film etc.) cannot be returned or refunded by the Library and that such content will be erased from the device upon return.
- The AV equipment must be returned directly to a member of the Library staff at the Selkirk Library, Castlegar, Silver King or Tenth Street campus locations. The device must not be returned at a book drop or any other Selkirk Library location.
- If I keep the AV equipment past the due date, the Library reserves the right to suspend my library privileges (which may impact my ability to register for classes), to charge my account for the maximum overdue fines and full replacement costs which may be non-refundable and adjusted to reflect actual replacement costs.